Ironwood Golf Club
Whether you have been golfing your entire life, or you have just begun to appreciate this classic game, Ironwood offers a membership option that suits your needs. Our unique course layout and friendly staff ensure that each and every one of our members will enjoy perfecting their game on our grounds and perhaps lingering afterward in our comfortable clubhouse atmosphere.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility, and we welcome any questions or concerns that you may have. For additional information about pricing and membership opportunities, please fill out this form or call us at 519.235.1521. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ironwood Membership includes:
• 25% off our GPS equipped rental carts everyday. If you like to ride, just think of the savings over the golf season!
• 10 % off all pro shop apparel and logo wear (on sale right now at 50% off)
• Member Only access to 27 great courses for $35 a round as well as an additional 27 courses that each offer reduced green fees. See details below.
• Reduced Member entry fees for all Ironwood hosted tournaments.
• An invitation to our complimentary Members’ Breakfast in July.
• The opportunity to participate in our Club Championships at the end of August which is open to members only and all member types.
• Handicap tracking for members.
|Weekday one seat||$525 + tax|
|Seven day one seat||$630 + tax|
|Couples Weekday||$630 + tax|
|Couples Seven Day||$735 + tax|
Privileged Member Golf Program
2016 is the 8th year that we have partnered in the "Privileged Member Golf" program. It allows all Ironwood members to play at any of the 26 courses listed below for only $35 per round. Simply let us know your preferred tee time and we will make all the arrangements for you directly from our pro shop.
Black Horse Golf & Country Resort (Kincardine)
Bridgewater Country Club (Fort Erie)
Brooklea Golf & Country Club (Midland)
Cambridge Golf Club (Cambridge)
Elmira Golf Club (Elmira)
Hunter's Pointe GC (Welland)
Ingersoll Golf & Country Club (Ingersoll)
Kingsville Golf Club (Kingsville)
Legacy Ridge (Owen Sond)
Lowville Golf Club (Milton)
Mill Run Golf Club (Uxbridge)
Muskoka Highlands Golf Links (Bracebridge)
North Granite Ridge Golf Club (Port Sydney)
Oak Bay GC (Port Severn)
Otter Creek GC (Otterville)
Pike Lake Golf & Country Club (Pike Lake)
Port Colbourne Country Club (Wainfleet)
Saugeen Golf Club (Port Elgin)
Settlers' Ghost Golf Club (Barrie)
Shelburne Golf & Country Club (Melancthon)
Springfield Golf & Country Club (Guelph)
The Guelph Country Club (Guelph)
The Oaks of St. George Golf Club (Paris)
Twenty Valley Golf & C.C. (Vineland)
a special 'Trail Pass Rate'.
Visit the London Golf Trail page and check out the rates for the 23 participating courses listed below.
To receive this special rate:
1) call the course you wish to play to book your tee time in advance
2) inform them that you are a member of Ironwood Golf Club
3) present either your current Ironwood Membership card or bag tag when you check in to play
4) show them a picture ID